Angevine Middle School
Enrollment & Registration
Safety & Security
Bond Project Information
Academics & Counseling
English Language Development
Family And Consumer Science
Multi-Tiered Systems of Support
Talented & Gifted
Athletics & Activities
Activities & Clubs
BVSD Health Services
Impact on Education
Email Sign in
Angevine Middle School
AMS Family Donation Page
Fundraising at Angevine Middle School
Check Writing Campaign
– All families, friends and relatives are welcome to support AMS through our Check Writing Campaign which is exactly what it says; write a check out to AMS for any amount any time throughout the school year. Our goal this year is to raise $30,000 which breaks down to $48 per family. All donations made directly to the school are 100% tax deductible.
King Soopers Gift Cards
– King Soopers Gift Cards are available in the AMS office for $5. They are pre-loaded with $5 and you will add more money prior to your grocery or gas purchases. AMS receives 5% from all purchases made with the King Soopers gift cards.
Safeway Gift Cards
– Safeway Gift Cards are available in the AMS office for $5 and work just like the King Soopers Cards. AMS receives 5% from all purchases made with the Safeway Gift Cards.
Alberstons Community Partner Cards
– AMS has partnered with Albertsons Community Partner Cards. There is no money involved. All you do is scan your Albertsons Community Partner card prior to check out and AMS will receive up to 5% from all sales. Cards are available in the front office.
Milk Caps for Moola
– Longmont Dairy gives AMS five cents for each Longmont Dairy beverage cap.
Take Charge of Education with Target
- Every time you shop with your REDcard , Target donates up to 1% of your purchase once you designate AMS as your school.
Box Tops for Education
– Student Council collects Box Tops for Education throughout the year and sponsors Box Tops collection competitions a few times during the school year. Each Box Top is worth ten cents! Box Tops can be turned into the front office.
Music Department Fundraiser
– The music department fundraiser takes place each November. Money earned from this fundraiser will go toward much needed instruments, music literature, enrichment activities such as symphony and opera field trips, sound equipment, performance tours, music technology, classroom materials and more!
We have well over 400 music students at Angevine and our proud of our many outstanding, hard working, and well-respected musical ensembles. Help support our fantastic young musicians!